Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. All meals, foods and beverages are prepared and served by qualified child nutrition professionals. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
ANNOUNCEMENT: FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH FOR CHILDREN 18 AND UNDER!
*Registration forms will be available weekly by Tuesday at 5pm*
Meal Prices for the 2020-2021 School Year
The Federal Government sets meal prices each school year.
- Full Priced $1.40 (no change from last year)
- Reduced $0.30 (no change from last year)
- Adult $2.55
- Full Priced $2.25 (no change from last year)
- Full Priced $3.50 Premium Meal (Middle/High)
- Reduced $0.40 (no change from last year)
- Adult $4.00
Extra Milk Price
- $0.50 per half-pint container for all grade levels (no change from last year)
The schools on the list above provide free breakfast and lunch meals to all enrolled students.
|Click arrows to scroll through months|
Early Learning Menus
Early Learning Lunch EHS
Early Learning Lunch HS
Mid Morning Snack Menu
Charleston Development Academy
Elem Lunch Menu
Elementary Breakfast Menu
Elementary Breakfast Virtual
Elementary Lunch Virtual
5 Day Meal Bundle
Middle School Lunch Menu
Middle School Lunch Virtual
Middle Virtual Breakfast