Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. All meals, foods and beverages are prepared and served by qualified child nutrition professionals. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
Meal Prices for the 2019-2020 School Year
The Federal Government sets meal prices each school year.
- Full Priced $1.40 (no change from last year)
- Reduced $0.30 (no change from last year)
- Adult $2.25
- Full Priced $2.25 (no change from last year)
- Full Priced $3.50 Premium Meal (Middle/High)
- Reduced $0.40 (no change from last year)
- Adult $3.75
Extra Milk Price
- $0.50 per half-pint container for all grade levels (no change from last year)
The schools on the list above provide free breakfast and lunch meals to all enrolled students.